In late May, Talley Management Group President and CEO Gregg Talley served as a panelist on a webinar TMG co-hosted with EventBank. The event discussed ways associations, both nationally and globally, can reposition themselves after the pandemic.
Associations across the United States are facing unprecedented challenges because of COVID-19. From adapting to working from home to convincing members to renew in times of crisis, the problems are diverse and increasingly difficult to overcome.
The collective association ecosystem must understand what has changed, and what will be the best position for the industry to grow together and become a global force once again.
Topics addressed in this White Paper include:
- A look at the current state of associations during the pandemic
- The biggest challenges associations are dealing with during / after the COVID-19 pandemic
- Strategies on how to provide value to members
- How to convince your board to make tough decisions
- Tips for managing your community through digital platforms
How Can Associations Be Ready for Post COVID-19? (TMG website)